Friday 19 December 2014

Brian Goudie and Andrew Drummond - The internet trolls are at it again!!~

20th December 2014

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on Blogger!

Many of my close friends know that myself and two other friends, David Hanks and Drew Noyes have for the last two years been subjected to an incredible campaign of #cyberharassment and #cybermobbing.

The #cyberharassment continues...........................................

It all started when a blogger in Bangkok, his name is Andrew Drummond. started writing 'news'.

The 'news' was always a specific version of events, always inaccurate and as soon as I filed Court cases, the 'news' turned into a venomous and malicious campaign of #cyberharassment and #cybermobbing.

The 'news' then became a pathetic campaign of repeating the same old drivel, over and over and over again.

Andrew Drummond - Convicted Criminal

Andrew Drummond has since been convicted in criminal court twice this year - but has that stopped him? No.

What then started was that photographs would be electronically altered and posted by Drummond, showing me in gay parades, dressed in a baby nappy - really, how pathetic is that? He is now in Court facing criminal charges, but of course he failed to show at his last two Court dates.

Yup, big and brave on your web site, but too scared to turn up in Court and face the music.

So then I started fighting back, and guess what? The low life scumbag trolls are back, and the comments are coming thick and fast!

After it was reported that my friend and I #DavidHanks filed a cyber harassment case against Google it has started again!

Many thanks today to +Spinosa +knutsa01 +Ally +samthai +theweapon +jules +tommyweapon +tommythruthsearcher + Spinosaj without whom my case against Google would not be possible - and guess what a subpoena to get your identifying information is now on it's way to Bangkok Central Criminal Court - just sit back and wait for the knock on the door :).

All the same old rubbish, photoshop photos, fake profiles and anonymous comments.

brian goudie thailand cyberharassment cybermobbing


The internet tough guys are back!

As reported here my friend #David Hanks and I have filed court proceedings against Google - Google are being prosecuted as a 'service provider', for allowing third parties to post unlawful material, and failing to remove it when notified - this is a criminal offence in Thailand under Thailand's tough Computer Crimes Act - in fact internet harassment  is a criminal offence in most countries.

brian goudie thailand cyberharassment cybermobbing

I have read a lot about #cyberharassment, and there is only one area that I disagree with most of the material I have read - whilst I agree that most trolls are either mentally ill or just evil malicious retards, if it ever comes to real physical comfrontation, dont be too concerned. I have been threatened a number of times, and have been told they will see me when I go to a particular place - I have been threatened with this several times - a particularly nasty troll was +samthai, but his threats all turned out to be hot air.

I actually cornered one of my troll enemies one time after Court, and when I went after him, he locked himself in his car and would not come out - a hero on the internet, but a coward when cornered - and he aint seen nothing yet. This strategy worked for me, but obviously others should carry out a clear risk assessment first.

In the last few days, since  I started posting about trolls, it seems I have created a feeding frenzy, and they are back in force.

Well, not in force, there are we estimate 3 or 4 people with about 3 fake profiles each, and I am getting 4 or 5 comments a day.

brian goudie thailand cyberharassment cybermobbing
 And yes, they are still pathetic.



brian goudie thailand cyberharassment cybermobbing

2 comments:


  1. Well people. Yes this is the type of educated comment you get from an internet troll. Tommy Weapon has a number of aliases. But let me tell you he is a complete social failure. That is why he spends all his life making anonymous comments. He also has US and Australian police hot on his sorry excuse for a human being scumbag tail.

    ReplyDelete